International Medical Lasersin partnership with Pusen Medical
Pusen Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope
Pusen was founded by a surgeon as scope specialists
QUICK FACTS | PUSEN IS UNIQUE
- 2ND & 3RD+ generation hardware, firmware, and software upgrades = strong support, improvements
- Passive deflection; delicate, ultra maneuverable precision allows lower pole endoscopy
- Auto-lock in place means locating, then staying on stone
The Uscope is the latest innovation from Pusen Medical —
the makers of the world’s first single-use flexible ureteroscope
High-quality Performance for Ureteroscopy Procedures
Why the Uscope Single-Use Digital Flexible Ureteroscope is
Right for Your Medical Facility
- No costly scope repairs
- No capital investment budget required
- Fixed cost per case
- Elimination of timely and costly reprocessing
- No delays due to reusable scope availability
- No cross contamination risk
The Uscope is the latest innovation
from Pusen Medical—the makers of the world’s first single-use flexible ureteroscope. Pusen has become a world leader in flexible ureteroscopes with the Uscope now being used in over forty countries world-wide.
Pusen Medical was founded by Dr. Huang, a well-respected surgeon with over 20 years experience. Our focus has been on bringing high performance affordable ureteroscopes to hospitals through innovation and continual development.
The Uscope offers the same high quality performance found with expensive reusable Digital Flexible Ureteroscopes at a fraction of the cost. With a new scope for every patient, the Uscope ensures dependable performance for every case. Hospitals no longer need to worry about damaged scopes and inconsistent performance.
With the Uscope, you know what you’re getting with every case:
no scope repairs,
no degradation of scope performance over time,
no risk of cross-contamination.
The Uscope is ideal for a wide range
of operating environments and can be used with its own monitor or with your existing OR monitor.
The 270° dual deflection allows for excellent visibility and accessibility to treat a variety of urological conditions, while the lightweight, ergonomic handle with dual buttons for white balancing, image/video capture, image freezing and zooming help reduce operating fatigue.
Study results from
“A clinical evaluation of the new digital single-use flexible ureteroscope (UscopePU3022) an international prospective multicentered study”
published by the Central European Journal of Urology
- Intraoperative maneuverability – rated “good” 38% 38%
- Intraoperative maneuverability – rated “very good” 52% 52%
- Compared to standard flexible ureteroscopy (f-URS) maneuverability rated ‘better’ 60% 60%
- Visual quality ‘equivalent or better’ 62% 62%
- Limb fatigue scores ‘better’ 86% 86%
Compared to other single-use ureteroscopes:
They reported UscopePU3022 to be lighter and have higher irrigation rates (without instruments) compared to the other ureteroscopes.
STONE FREE rates across 71 patients
Median score for ease of scope insertion 10/10
Median wrist fatigue 10/10
Median thumb fatigue 10/10
- Maneuverability ‘equivalent’ or ‘better’ 94% 94%
- Limb fatigue’equivalent’ or ‘better’ 100% 100%
Study results from
“Avoiding a Lemon Performance Consistency of Single Use Ureteroscopes”
© Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Scopes provided max deflection over 270° … provided a mean maximum deflection of over 270° in both directions in unused condition.
- The Pusen scope demonstrated significantly greater average deflection
- Pusen was the newer, less expensive and also consistently performing scope.
Pusen scope failures = 0
Pusen scopes maintaining over 270° deflection
Study results from
“Current Disposable Ureteroscopes: Performance and Limitations in a Standardized Kidney Model”
Ureteroscopy and Percutaneous Procedures
Average stone retrieval time in seconds
“excelling over the reusable scopes in this category”
The Uscope UE3022 image quality was also rated best
Best handling, best maneuverability, best performing
Most undemanding – time, physical, mental
International Medical Lasers is the proud, exclusive US partner of Pusen Medical.
Together, we provide best-in-class ureteroscopes to the American market.
Contact us below and let us know how we can provide your organization with these market-leading medical technologies.
FOLLOW PUSEN MEDICAL ON:
International Medical Lasers
– Exclusive US Distributor for
Pusen Medical –
18057 SW Teton Ave,
Tualatin, OR 97062
+ 1 (503) 643-7526
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org